Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comments 4 Teachers Assignment 2

Hi! My name is Jessica Eaton and I'm one of Dr. Strange's student's in his EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. Your post was very helpful for me because, until I enrolled in this class, I didn't have a gmail account. I had been using yahoo, but Dr. Strange required us to get a gmail account. This was definitely a good idea. Your tips were very helpful, and I'm sure I will keep them in mind in the future.

Thank you,

Jessica Eaton

Wow! I really enjoyed watching the video about google! Very funny! But it’s definitely true. As a student at the University of South Alabama, I use Google multiple times each day to assist me with research, and you really can find ANYTHING. It’s definitely the search engine of my choice! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica Eaton

The comments above are the two that I left Lisa Thumann on her blog. Her blog was very interesting because it included helpful information that I know I will use in the future. In the second comment, I am referencing a video entitled "Just Google." It's a parody of the song "Beat It" by Michael Jackson. I will include a link so everyone may view it. I found it not only entertaining, but it also rings true.

"Just Google"


1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you about google! I use it everyday... several times a day

    ReplyDelete